By your side through the most challenging times
Cancer Care Insurance
Cancer Care Insurance Service By Gk Mf invest Pvt ltd.
What is Cancer Care Insurance?
One of the most deadly diseases in the world today. Unfortunately, it is also one of the most expensive to treat and one that you are least prepared for. It can strike anyone at any time. Today with modern medicine, people can fight cancer but the costs associated with the treatment and recovery can be a huge strain on your finances. To counter these costs, you need a plan that can give you what other traditional health plans may not provide – a lump sum insurance payout on detection (without any medical bills). This cash payout can help to pay for your medical costs and ensure that your income never stops. You can use this amount for a treatment of your choice, with a doctor and a hospital of your choice, locally or abroad. All this at extremely affordable premiums.
What does Cancer Care Insurance cover?
Get Started Today
New Delhi , India
Benefits of Cancer Care Insurance:
- Comprehensive Cancer Cover at All Stages: When diagnosed with cancer, the insured individual receives coverage for the medical expenses up to the sum insured opted under the cancer insurance policy. One can get coverage for hospitalization expenses and in-patient care, daycare treatment, ambulance cover, organ donor cover, and more if they carefully select the best cancer Mediclaim policy..
- Chemotherapy & Radiotherapy Cover: One of the most expensive aspects of cancer treatment can be chemotherapy. It is also the most common medical procedure to manage symptoms of cancer in a patient. Therefore, when looking for the best cancer protection plan, you must carefully understand the coverage terms for treatments like chemotherapy and radiotherapy. The cancer medical insurance offered by Care Health provides coverage for such medical procedures, the amount for which will depend on the sum insured of the individual’s plan.
- Lifelong Renewability: Most of the cancer insurance plans in India cannot be renewed after a claim has been made. Cancer Mediclaim by Care Health Insurance provides a lifelong renewability option, Thus, this cancer protection plan keeps one financially secure for the lifetime and serves as a vital safety net in scenarios where cancer relapses.
- Pre & Post Hospitalization Medical Expenses: Medical treatment may begin even before hospitalization starts and continue after the patient is discharged from the hospital. The cancer medical insurance also includes coverage for medical expenses incurred during pre and post hospitalization for 30 and 60 days, respectively.
- No Limit on ICU Charges: When a patient is admitted to the ICU for a few days, the charges incurred for hospitalization can be hefty. With cancer cover health insurance, you can remain stress free about bills as there is no limit on the cover for ICU charges.
- Annual Health Check-up: A timely medical check-up is vital for maintaining good health. With a cancer insurance policy, the insured person is eligible to avail of an annual health check-up once in a policy year. We provide this benefit on a cashless basis from the second policy year on continuous coverage under the cancer cover plan.
Health Insurance (general)
Must have in today's times
Diabetes Health Insurance
Customized health insurance plan for Diabetes
Individual Health Insurance
Must have in today's times
Cardiac Care Insurance
Heart insurance is a specially-designed insurance plan
Why is Cancer Care Insurance important?
The increasing number of cancer cases in our country is a wake-up call. Some risk factors of cancer include unhealthy lifestyle choices and family history. Being financially prepared to deal with the unprecedented challenges in life is a smart way to safeguard your future. Sudden illnesses can be most harmful to your mental, physical and financial health. So, when you are planning to secure your future, it is vital to consider a plan that offers protection in such a situation. Medical insurance for cancer patients is not available; thus early investment is a wise idea. Another reason to opt for cancer cover health insurance early in life is because once you are diagnosed with the disease, you may not find a pre existing cancer health insurance policy that offers coverage for the disease at that point. Simply put, medical insurance for cancer patients is not available; thus, early investment is a wise idea. Moreover, cancer is a critical illness that requires long-term care. Even if you do not have a family medical background of cancer, the disease may occur for other reasons. As bleak as your chances of getting this disease may be, it is in your best interest to establish a solid financial plan with the best cancer protection plan for any such contingencies. After all, you can never be too sure when it comes to matters of health.
Gk Mf invest Pvt ltd.
Need a personalized solution?
Gk Mf invest Pvt ltd. is ready to cater
all your Insurance Requirements
We at , Gk Mf invest Pvt ltd. serves the people ,with their desired products.