Arogya Sanjeevani policy is an easy to buy plan that covers all your inpatient hospitalisation needs with a wide range of sum-insured options ranging between ₹1 lac to ₹10 lacs.
Arogya Sanjeevani Policy
Arogya Sanjeevani Policy Service By GK MF Invest Private Limited
What is Arogya Sanjeevani policy?
What does Arogya Sanjeevani policy cover?
Get Started Today
New Delhi , India
Benefits of Arogya Sanjeevani policy:
Inpatient Care: Covers medical expenses like room rent, ICU charges, medical practitioners fee, OT charges, nursing charges etc. incurred during hospitalization due to an illness or accident for period more than 24 hrs.
- Room Rent, Boarding, Nursing Expenses as provided by the Hospital /Nursing Home, up to 2% of the sum insured subject to maximum of Rs.5000/- per day.
- Intensive Care Unit (ICU) /Intensive Cardiac Care Unit (ICCU) expenses up to 5% of sum insured subject to maximum of Rs. 10,000/- per day.
- Cost is included up to sum-insured for Anesthesia, blood, oxygen, operation theatre charges, surgical appliances, medicines and drugs, diagnostics, diagnostic imaging modalities and such similar other expenses.
- Doctor/Surgeons fees is covered
Special Treatments: Special treatments as listed below are covered with up to 50% of the sum-insured under Arogya Sanjeevani health insurance:
- Uterine Artery Embolization and HIFU (High intensity focused ultrasound)
- Balloon Sinuplasty
- Deep Brain stimulation
- Oral chemotherapy
- Immunotherapy- Monoclonal Antibody to be given as injection
- Intra vitreal injections
- Robotic surgeries
- Stereotactic radio surgeries
- Bronchial Thermoplasty
- Vaporisation of the prostate (Green laser treatment or holmium laser treatment)
- IONM – (Intra Operative Neuro Monitoring)
- Stem cell therapy: Hematopoietic stem cells for bone marrow transplant for haematological conditions to be covered
Day Care Procedures: Medical expenses incurred for day care procedures taken at a hospital or day care centre. 24 hours mandatory hospitalization is not necessary in the day care procedure.
Cataract Treatment: Cataract treatment is covered up to 25% of Sum insured or Rs.40,000/-, whichever is lower, per eye, under one policy year.
Ayush Benefit: The medical expenses for in-patient treatment taken under Ayurveda, Unani, siddha and homeopathy are covered without sublimits.
Pre- Hospitalisation: Covers medical expenses incurred 30 days prior to the date of hospitalisation.
Post- Hospitalisation: Covers medical expenses incurred up to 60 days from the date of discharge.
Emergency Road Ambulance: Actual expenses incurred for utilizing road ambulance service for transporting the insured to the nearest hospital with adequate emergency facilities is covered upto ₹2000 per hospitalisation.
Dental Treatment and Plastic Surgery: Dental treatment & Plastic surgery necessitated due to any disease or accidental injury is covered
Cumulative Bonus: Increase in the sum insured by 5% in respect of each claim free year subject to a maximum of 50% of SI. In the event of claim the cumulative bonus shall be reduced at the same rate.
Co-payment: 5% for all claims
Health Insurance (general)
Must have in today's times
Diabetes Health Insurance
Customized health insurance plan for Diabetes
Individual Health Insurance
Must have in today's times
Cardiac Care Insurance
Heart insurance is a specially-designed insurance plan
Why is Arogya Sanjeevani policy important?
Arogya Sanjeevani health insurance is a people’s product designed to provide maximum benefits at the lowest possible cost. The plan is ideal for people with limited health needs and first-time buyers who do not have extensive knowledge about the nitty-gritties of health insurance.
GK MF Invest Private Limited
Need a personalized solution?
GK MF Invest Private Limited is ready to cater
all your Insurance Requirements
We at , GK MF Invest Private Limited serves the people ,with their desired products.