Third-party insurance, which is also sometimes referred to as ‘act-only’ insurance, is a statutory requirement for all vehicle owners as per the Motor Vehicle Act. It is a type of insurance cover where the insurer offers protection against damage to the third-party vehicle, personal property and physical injury. The policy does not provide any coverage to the insurer. If a policyholder meets with an accident, then the insurer offers financial assistance to pay for the cost of repairs to the third-party property. Thus, it reduces the financial burden for the policyholder. In the event of an accident, the insured must inform the insurance company about it immediately before filing for a claim. When the claim is filed, the insurer appoints a surveyor to assess the damages and verify the estimated cost of repairs. Once the verification is completed, the insurer settles the claim.
Third Part Insurance
Third Part Insurance Service By GK MF Invest Private Limited
What is Third Party Insurance?
What does Third Party Insurance cover?
Get Started Today
New Delhi , India
Benefits of Third Party Insurance:
- Third-party insurance offers a basic level of protection to all policyholders.
- It is also referred to as liability-only or act-only policy
- It offers protection against the legal liability to a third party that may arise due to policyholder’s involvement in the accident. It compensates for the personal injury, loss of life, and property damage to the third-party
- A significant feature of this type of policy is that it has an affordable premium
- Third-party insurance does not offer protection to the insured car itself
Cover your vehicles from potential risks financially.
Travel Insurance gives you the power to take a step back and enjoy your travel experience.
Claim damages done due to fire related insurance
Protecting your home with insurance will give you a sense of security
Why is Third Party Insurance important?
Third-party insurance is a mandatory requirement by law. So, having third-party cover allows the policyholder to comply with the legal obligation. Although it is a basic coverage option, it gives the policyholders peace of mind knowing that they have sufficient financial protection against the damage they may cause to other people in an accident. Third-party motor insurance secures the policy holder’s finance against accidental risks.
GK MF Invest Private Limited
Need a personalized solution?
GK MF Invest Private Limited is ready to cater
all your Insurance Requirements
We at , GK MF Invest Private Limited serves the people ,with their desired products.